4 Tips to Help You Increase Conversions Through Social Media
Driving conversions is what a marketer’s dreams are made of, but that task is not always easy. With the help of a solid social media strategy, along with these 4 great tips, you can increase conversions.
Write Concise Posts
Imagine you’re scrolling down your news feed or timeline. Are you the kind of person that stops to read those extremely long posts or do you just feel compelled to paying attention to the short ones? Don’t feel bad. Most people ignore the long posts, too.
To attract people’s attention, you need clear and “to-the-point” posts. After all, your window of opportunity to get them to read your post is actually just a few seconds. How do you do this?
- Make sure your post is simple and understandable. Using complicated words is just going to turn people away.
- Take time to proofread your own copy. Typos are off-putting and look unprofessional.
- Steer clear of industry-specific jargon and just write in everyday English.
- Be mindful of who you’re writing for.
Use Visuals That Will Catch People’s Eye
Ok, so maybe you don’t always read those text-only posts, but you probably do stop and pay attention to posts with appealing images, don’t you? Your audience does, too. That’s why it’s so important to include eye-catching visuals in your posts, otherwise, it will be really hard to get people’s attention. Content that stands out drives more conversions, so, add an image, video, or GIF.
- The images you use go hand-in-hand with your brand identity, so try to be consistent with the choice of colors. This will help people recognize your posts among everyone else’s.
- Use your own photos or images, and try to steer clear of irrelevant stock photos. If you are going to use stock photos, go for something less generic, that can still have some impact.
- Things that move usually catch people’s eye. Use videos or GIFs, which are bound to make people stop and look, at least for a second.
Infographics are amazing pieces of information merged with great design and they are very visually appealing. They help build your brand, increase your credibility and also, increase customer engagement, which is our goal for the day.
Try Instagram Story Ads
Last but not least, if you’re on Instagram, you might as well leverage all of its marketing potentials. IG story ads are all the rage these days. People spend hours browsing through the stories of everyone they follow. Stories provide a great opportunity for customer engagement, and the chances of increasing conversations are much higher there.
Leveraging the power of social media creates great opportunities for business growth. However, not every business has time to take care of social media on their own. Impressions Agency can be the one to do it for you. Let’s talk!