Replying to your Google reviews is a must, a good habit every business should follow. When you have reviews waiting on you, do you find yourself confused as to how to review and respond to them? With a few clicks or taps, you can start replying to your reviews in no time.
Learn How to Respond to Your Reviews on Google My Business
We know Google reviews are important to your business. Google likes to see business owners being active in their business, so every review you get is an opportunity to provide good customer service even after your customer has left your business facility, and it shows Google that you’re taking care of things.
Now, how do you find out you received a review? If you’ve set up your notification preferences, you should get an email letting you know there’s a new review waiting for you. You just need to sign into Google My Business from your computer and check the box for each kind of notification you would like to receive. You can also set up notifications from the app on your mobile device.
When you decide you want to see your reviews, you’ll need to do things a little different depending on whether you’ll use a computer or your phone to check and respond to reviews left by Google users.
From a Computer
- Open your preferred browser and go to Google My Business. Once you’re there, sign into your account with your username and password.
- Identify your business location which you want to respond to reviews for and click on “Manage location”.
- At this point, you’ve been redirected to your Google My Business page. From there, navigate to the “Reviews” section and then click on the blue button labeled “Manage Reviews”. Make sure you have verified your business, in order to have access to this feature.
- Locate a review you wish to reply to and click on the “View and reply” tab. Enter your response in the text box and click “Submit” when you’re ready.
From a Mobile Device
- Download the Google My Business app on your Android or iOS phone.
- Open the app and tap on the menu icon, then tap on “Reviews”.
- Tap “RESPOND NOW” to reply to a review.
Replying to Google reviews is beneficial to your business and because we know this, all of us at Impression Agency, highly recommend that you dedicate some time to check out what customers are saying about you online and respond, regardless of whether they are good comments or not-so-great ones. This supports your overall digital marketing efforts and it will help your online reputation.